What is Sellfy
In short, Sellfy is an easy-to-use eCommerce solution for creators looking to sell digital and physical products as well as subscriptions and print-on-demand—all from one storefront.
Want to know more?
Established in 2011, Sellfy has successfully grown from being an innovative platform for selling digital items to an all-in-one eCommerce solution for every creator.
Now, it is one of the leading online platforms for selling every product imaginable: eBooks, music, videos, courses, merch, home decor, graphics, and much more. In other words, Sellfy works for any type of business.
Sellfy creators can connect their store to an existing website, use their store as the main domain, or drive traffic from other channels with attractive “Buy now” buttons and other embed options.
Sellfy also comes with impressive built-in marketing tools (email marketing, coupons, discounts, cart abandonment, upselling) and analytics. Plus, it’s possible to connect with 2000+ third-party apps using Zapier.
There are three plans available: Starter, Business, and Premium. All plans have a fixed yearly or monthly price—there are no hidden costs or transaction fees.
All in all, Sellfy is an excellent option for online creators wanting to monetize their audience.
Why choose Sellfy over alternatives?
Basically, what makes Sellfy different is that we are focused on simplicity. You can literally build a fully functioning store in less than 5 minutes. You’ll find Sellfy a good fit if you’re someone who highly values “ease of use” and doesn’t want to spend time learning “how stuff works”. Plus, all Sellfy plans come with no transaction fees.
Sellfy is an affordable eCommerce solution for creators aiming to sell digital items, physical goods, subscriptions, and print-on-demand products from an attractive web store.
Sellfy make use of technology to make complex tasks straightforward, while providing you a complete set of features to help expand your online business. As Sellfy take care of the technical aspects of your business, you have more time to focus on developing and enhancing your talents and skills.
Since 2011, over 60,000 makers have sold their items using Sellfy, generating more than $100 million in total revenue. Authors, designers, comic book writers, music producers, filmmakers, and so many other creatives use Sellfy every day to offer their products and make a living doing what they adore.
From New York to London, from Shanghai to Singapore, it doesn’t matter where you are located, since with Sellfy you can offer your productions to the entire world.
Getting started with Sellfy
Set up a store
Sign up with a plan that fits your needs. Customize the look and feel of your store, add products and promote your store to your audience. Sit back and relax as Sellfy handles everything—from hosting and digital file delivery to fulfilling and shipping print-on-demand products.
Connect your domain or use Sellfy to sell directly to your audience on social media. Promote your store link and use one of our embed options to drive traffic to your store from other channels.
Grow your sales
Use built-in marketing tools to grow your sales and build your business. Anything you need is included: discounts, product upselling, email marketing, cart abandonment, and more. Sellfy has you covered.
What are the pros of using Sellfy?
- Quick & easy setup—build a store in less than five minutes.
- Instant payouts—get paid every time you make a sale.
- Built-in print on demand—sell merchandise to fans directly from your store.
- Unlimited products & bandwidth—file size up to 10 GB and no minimums.
- Zero hidden fees—just pay a fixed price for a plan that fits your needs.
- Advanced VAT & tax settings—easily set and collect tax amounts.
- Premium customer support—top-notch 24/7 customer service.
- In-built marketing tools—shopping cart, embed buttons, coupons, email, etc.
- File security—PDF stamping, download limits, SSL encryption, etc.
- No tech or design skills required—use the Store Customizer or Store Themes.
- Language localization—automatic translation based on customer’s location.
- Connect existing domain—for those who wish to sell on their own website.
- Mobile-friendly—mobile-optimized stores for a flawless user experience.
- Mobile app—track and manage orders or analyze store performance on the go.